South Siam 1 Phuket – Thailand is aimed at all
class of diving day trips throughout the year.
This dive boats is equipped with the latest
electronics, safety and navigation aids
equipment, emergency oxygen as well as
communication devices to maximize high class
South Siam 1, space and comfort are the main
theme for the fun scuba diving. We are confident
that our experienced professional Divemasters
and unique Instructors can give you the really
spacious feeling for your scuba diving travel
trips in Phuket by M/V South Siam1.
National Park Fee 400 Baht for entry into the
park (divers and non-divers) plus 200 Baht per
diver per day, pay direct on board.
• Full set of equipment rental 700 Baht per set
• Roundtrip transfers from the following areas
are not included (Except Similan Trip, transfer
is included for all area)
• JW Mariott / Naiyang / Naithon / Cape Panwa
- 500 Baht / person, minimum charge 1000 Baht.
- 3 guests: 1,000 Baht / car
- 4 guests: 1,500 Baht / minibus
• Laguna Beach./ Kamala / Bangtao
- 300 Baht / person, minimum charge 500 Baht.
• Rawai / Phuket Town
- 300 Baht / person